Debit Card Upgrade
The Elliott Community FCU upgraded the debit cards at the end of June and we are happy to announce that we are now on a real-time debit card system. Some transactions may take a few days to post to your account but they will show pending on your online banking. If you have any questions, contact the Credit Union for more information.
Elliott Community FCU is now a Community Chartered Credit Union!
This means that anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Westmoreland County is now eligble for membership. Contact Us today to find out how to join!
Although our services are similar to a bank, our philosophy is quite different:
- As a member-owned, non-profit financial institution, our Credit Union is run strictly for the benefit of our members
- We strive to provide members with higher yields on savings and lower rates on loans
- Our goal is to help each member attain a strong and secure financial future
- Our policy is “Once a member, always a member”
- Voted best Credit Union 5 years in a row – TRIB TOTAL MEDIA
- Rated 5 Star from Bauer Financial – *Highest Rating Available for Financial Institutions*
- Credit Card 5 Star Rating Deans List for Fair and Ethical Practices – CreditCardConnections.org
Check back here often to see what current Loan Specials we are offering.
We offer a wide variety of Services, ranging from free checking to IRAs and CDs.
We offer very competitive Rates on our Loans and Investments.