We have been alerted that there are letters being sent to our members for “Sign and Earn Debit Card Rewards”. They are advertising free gift cards and gifts if you sign up for the program by calling the phone number listed. The letters appear that they are being sent on behalf of the credit union but they are not. DO NOT sign up or call the phone number, this is a SCAM and not a program offered by the Elliott Community FCU. If you receive something in the mail from the credit union and are unsure if it is safe, please call the credit union for more information.
Elliott Community FCU is now a Community Chartered Credit Union!
This means that anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Westmoreland County is now eligble for membership. Contact Us today to find out how to join!
Although our services are similar to a bank, our philosophy is quite different:
- As a member-owned, non-profit financial institution, our Credit Union is run strictly for the benefit of our members
- We strive to provide members with higher yields on savings and lower rates on loans
- Our goal is to help each member attain a strong and secure financial future
- Our policy is “Once a member, always a member”
- Voted best Credit Union 5 years in a row – TRIB TOTAL MEDIA
- Rated 5 Star from Bauer Financial – *Highest Rating Available for Financial Institutions*
- Credit Card 5 Star Rating Deans List for Fair and Ethical Practices – CreditCardConnections.org
Check back here often to see what current Loan Specials we are offering.
We offer a wide variety of Services, ranging from free checking to IRAs and CDs.
We offer very competitive Rates on our Loans and Investments.