Elliott Community FCU is converting to EMV Chip Cards
- As of April 1, 2016, any Debit or Credit Card that is issued or re-issued, will now be an EMV Chip Card.
- Chip Cards offer a more advance security for “in-store” purchases and ATM withdrawals.
- The cards are more difficult to counterfeit or copy because of the data & one-time code that are embedded in the chip cannot be duplicated if stolen.
- This technology is believed to cut down on the numerous data breaches that have happened at businesses that result in compromised cards and massive inconvenience and enormous costs associated with these type of events.
- If you have any questions regarding these cards or problems with using them, please contact the Credit Union.
Elliott Community FCU is now a Community Chartered Credit Union!
This means that anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Westmoreland County is now eligble for membership. Contact Us today to find out how to join!
Although our services are similar to a bank, our philosophy is quite different:
- As a member-owned, non-profit financial institution, our Credit Union is run strictly for the benefit of our members
- We strive to provide members with higher yields on savings and lower rates on loans
- Our goal is to help each member attain a strong and secure financial future
- Our policy is “Once a member, always a member”
- Voted best Credit Union 4 years in a row – TRIB TOTAL MEDIA
- Rated 5 Star from Bauer Financial – *Highest Rating Available for Financial Institutions*
- Credit Card 5 Star Rating Deans List for Fair and Ethical Practices – CreditCardConnections.org
Check back here often to see what current Loan Specials we are offering.
We offer a wide variety of Services, ranging from free checking to IRAs and CDs.
We offer very competitive Rates on our Loans and Investments.